Doug with his dad Don Gilmour
The fight against diabetes is personal for Doug having lost his father last year to the disease.
Celebrity Bowling Roster
Keep checking back as we announce our line up of sports heroes and celebrities
Welcome to Doug Gilmour's 2nd Annual Celebrity Fundraiser
Tuesday November 12
145 John Street Toronto
After a hugely successful debut last summer on the diamond, Hockey Hall of Famer and former Captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Doug Gilmour, is bringing Dougieball back. This time Dougieball 2 will be heading to the bowling lanes of The Ballroom, in support of Diabetes and the Sun Life Financial Banting & Best Diabetes Clinic at the Toronto General Hospital.
This legendary night, complete with a stacked roster of sports heroes and celebrities, will be one of the biggest events of the year.
- 18 Bowling teams competing for bragging rights, each raising funds through pledges. 100% of donations raised will support the Toronto General Hospital Foundation and the Sun Life Banting & Best Diabetes Clinic
- Performance by Juno nominated and 2010 Olympic Performers 'God Made me Funky"
- DJ and dancing
- Autograph opportunities with some of Canada's most celebrated sports heroes and celebrities
- Unique silent auction items and prizes
- Party on two floors all in support of Diabetes!