REGISTER YOUR TEAM AND JOIN DOUG GILMOUR AND A FIRST CLASS ROSTER OF SPORTS HEROES AND CELEBRITIES FOR HIS 3RD ANNUAL CELEBRITY BOWL AND PARTY!
Hockey Hall of Famer and former Captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Doug Gilmour, is bringing Dougieball back.
145 John Street Toronto
- ONLY 18 BOWLING TEAMS AVAILABLE TO REGISTER (5 PLAYERS PER TEAM)
- PEER-TO-PEER FUNDRAISING - MIMIMUM FUNDS RAISED FOR TEAM ENTRANCE $5,000
- CELEBRITY PLAYER DRAFTED BY EACH TEAM (DRAFT PICKS BASED ON MOST FUNDS RAISED)
- OPEN BAR & FOOD STATIONS -- SPECIAL TEAM GEAR & PRIZES FOR WINNING TEAM
- SHOOT OUT FOR TOP 2 TEAMS -- PHOTOS & AUTOGRAPHS -- SILENT & LIVE AUCTION
- ROOFTOP WHISKEY & CIGAR LOUNGE
Doug lost his father in 2012 to this debilitating disease and his mother and brother also live with Diabetes. He hopes by sharing his personal story, he can shine a light on diabetes research and prevention to keep other families from facing the same challenges.
"Thank you for your support and helping me raise funds and awareness for this important cause." ---Doug Gilmour
Order your ticket here!
- or -
Register a Team
Register online today to be part of the action!