Doug Gilmour's 2nd Annual Celebrity Fundraiser
After a hugely successful debut last summer on the diamond, Hockey Hall of Famer and former Captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Doug Gilmour, is bringing Dougieball back. This time Dougieball 2 will be heading to the bowling lanes of The Ballroom, in support of Diabetes and the Sun Life Financial Banting & Best Diabetes Clinic at the Toronto General Hospital.
This legendary night, complete with a stacked roster of sports heroes and celebrities, will be one of the biggest events of the year.
- 18 Bowling teams competing for bragging rights, each raising funds through pledges. 100% of donations raised will support the Toronto General Hospital Foundation and the Sun Life Banting & Best Diabetes Clinic
- Performance by Juno nominated and 2010 Olympic Performers 'God Made me Funky"
- DJ and dancing
- Autograph opportunities with some of Canada's most celebrated sports heroes and celebrities
- Unique silent auction items and prizes
- Party on two floors all in support of Diabetes!
Tuesday November 12
145 John Street Toronto
Over 50% sold out!
Order your ticket here!